Position: A&P Technician
Location: Melbourne, FL
About the Company:
JetReady is a privately held, Part 135 operator with flights offered worldwide. Our current fleet comprises of midsize to heavy jets including Hawker 800s, Challenger 601s and Gulfstream GIVSPs.
- Perform general to complex maintenance task on assigned aircraft and related systems. This shall include, but not limited to items such as removal and installation of panels and components, repair work, and sheet metal repair or installation.
- Perform aircraft mechanic duties that require an advance level of knowledge, training of junior level technicians or troubleshooting repairs.
- Examines, disassembles and inspects engines, parts or other components for wear, warping, breaks, leaks or other non-conformities or deficiencies.
- Assembles and installs electrical, plumbing, mechanical, hydraulic, and structural components and accessories, using hand tools and power tools.
- Services and maintains aircraft systems by performing tasks, including, but not limited to flushing crankcase, cleaning screens, greasing moving parts, and checking brakes.
- Repairs, replaces, and rebuilds aircraft structures, functional components, and parts, such as wings and fuselage, rigging, and hydraulic units.
- Tests engine and system operations, using testing equipment, and listens to engine sounds to detect and diagnose malfunctions.
- Removes engine from aircraft or installs engine, using hoist or forklift truck.
- Disassembles, and or modifies aircraft structures, systems, or components, following drawings, engineering orders and technical publications.
- Reads and interprets aircraft maintenance manuals and specifications to determine feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
- Adjusts, aligns, and calibrates aircraft systems, using hand tools, gauges, and test equipment.
- Maintain and repair of shop facility, equipment and tooling when required.
- Work independently on projects when required.
- Minimum of 5+ years current experience maintaining, inspecting, servicing and repairing Gulfstream corporate aircraft.
- Must have a FAA A & P License & be licensed for a minimum of 5 years
- Must have a Valid US Passport
- Must be willing to Travel
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org along with any associated certifications.